Millimeter Pro ruler on screen v2.2.0 [Paid]
Requirements: 4.0.3+ | GP Modded | Lucky Patcher
Overview: Millimeter is a screen ruler app. It uses full screen of Android device for distance and length measurements as caliper or tape measure.
Place an object on the scale paper screen and simply touch and move rulers to measure it. Check features for more details. Pro version measures area, circle, radius and diameter, angles, ratio and splits into equal parts, angle
NO POP-UP ADS on your screen in the app unlike other free ruler apps on market. Best and real full screen ruler.
ANY DEVICE can be calibrated for accurate measurements in Calibration Mode, where common standard objects (coins, credit cards, etc) can be used as a reference.
More about app: goo.gl/aF9L9Q
posts about app: http://goo.gl/304nJB
What you can do in Pro version of the app:
– Calibrate Millimeter with custom or standard objects
– Ruler Mode for measure in metric and imperial units: mm and inch
– Use fractions for inch units
– Use app as standard ruler
– Use full screen mode for better user experience in Ruler mode
– Additional vertical ruler for 2D measurements
– Area measurement for 2D measurements
– Calculate W/H ratio of the rectangular objects in 2D
– Parts Mode to split length or objects in equal parts
– Thread per inch ( TPI ) measurement pattern in Parts mode (https://youtu.be/M1Qrbs2bgCY)
– Circle Mode to measure circular objects
– Split circle into equal sector / angle
– Protractor Mode – measure angles
– Lock / Unlock rulers in any mode for better usability
– Set exact size, length, diameter, number of parts manually with keyboard input
– Change background to BW night mode for power saving and better visualization
– Read interactive Help / Guide about all available features in a mode
Use this screen ruler in different areas to measure small objects that fit your phone or tablet screen : jewelry, jewels, rings, stones, screws, bolts, buttons diameter, nuts, knitting needles, knitting pattern, washers, insects, mosaic tile, hooks, thread, etc.
Units: millimeter (mm), inch (in). Fractions are supported for inch units.
– English, German, Russian, Japanese and French languages.
If you have any problems with the app on your device, please contact [email protected] first and we will help you. Thank you.
measurement range limited by size of your screen and with fine calibration the app gives you accuracy comparable to standard ruler or measure tape.
v2.2 New features:
– Fine grid
– multi touch support (for easy measurements when object touches screen)
– fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements