Plex for Android v126.96.36.19919 Final [Unlocked]
Overview: Plex organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections, and gives you instant access to them on all of your devices.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at http://www.plex.tv) software on your home computer and Plex for Android, you can enjoy all of your personal media on your device and easily share it with friends and family. Plex also makes your media look beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information. With an optional premium Plex Pass subscription, you can even sync videos, music, and photos to your smartphones and tablets to enjoy while offline. Parental controls, premium music features, music videos, trailers and extras, and powerful management tools are also part of our premium offering. Getting up and running is fast and simple, so get started now!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select “Already Paid?” on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
• Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
• Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex presents your media beautifully with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Plex Pass feature: Hi-def music videos from Vevo appear alongside your music
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to ‘Watch Later’ on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
[Mobile] Podcasts: swipe to dimiss failed downloads in “Downloads & Sync” screen.
[Mobile] Podcasts: improve content displayed in Android Auto.
[Mobile] Podcasts: display “Download/Delete” actions in section screen.
[Mobile] Podcasts: add support for search podcasts in Android Auto.
Live TV: switching channels would fail.
Live TV: changing quality would break playback.
Align DTS codec display with other clients.
App could randomly crash when pausing audio playback
Changing external subtitles during playback wouldn’t work.
[Mobile] Unable to connect to iPhone (Sync) Server.
[Mobile] Podcasts: “My Podcasts” displays “Save as smart playlist” button in filters panel.
[Mobile] Podcasts: some podcasts could not download.
[Mobile] Audio player screen rotation resets playback speed.
[Mobile] ‘Synced’ indicator not displayed.
[Mobile] Edit photo tag and description options were no longer available.
[Mobile] App could crash on some inner screens after rotation on Android 7.0.
[Mobile] Podcasts: ‘My Podcasts’ secondary filters don’t work.
[Mobile] Respect selection order when creating a Playlist.
[Mobile] Podcasts: “Categories” screen displays filtering panel.
[Mobile] Podcasts: update “All episodes” list when an item played status changes.
[Mobile] Hub management actions panel could appear several time when clicked fast.
[Mobile] Sync status screen was empty if device was offline.
[Mobile] Sync: better error message when adding an item to sync is not possible.
[Mobile] App could crash we coming back from background if it was left in a settings screen.
[Mobile] Sync operations could fail when triggered from Plex Web.
[Mobile] Remote playback could crash the App when in background on Oreo+ devices.
[Mobile] Podcasts “All episodes” screen could flicker when updated.
[Mobile] App could crash when audio playback fails.
[TV] Don’t show empty alphanumeric quick jump on Live TV.
[TV] Using “play” button on an item in home screen could not offer most updated version of
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features Unlocked